Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

When I was 17, I saw the Petronas Twin Towers in a movie and ever since, I wanted to visit Kuala Lumpur just to see them. Almost 15 years later, I was finally able to visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and witness one of the most impressive works of architecture I have ever seen. They are outstanding, I -being a big fan of architecture- was simply mesmerized.

Although besides The Petronas, Kuala Lumpur has some other architectonic jewels to check out.



















2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey Diana. Welcome to KL. Proud to know that you were here. I would have loved to meet you. Hope you enjoyed your stay. :)

Diana Verdin said...

OMG, Aaron! I completely forgot you lived in KL!! So sorry about that, it's been so long it slipped my mind. I would have loved meeting you as well. I really enjoyed KL^^